Sac Metro Fire responded to 911 call for a drowning. We arrived to a 48 year old male who was unresponsive and under CPR given by a Good Samaritan. Metro Fire administered advanced life saving procedures to attempt to bring back the life of the patient. The Man was pronounced dead at the hospital after all attempts were made to revive him. Witness says the man had been consuming alcohol while he was poolside.
Metro Fire would like to remind all of our citizens that alcohol consumption and swimming do not mix. To learn about pool safety log onto www.sacmetrofire.ca.gov and click on for residents.