The 7th Annual Natomas Community Festival on Saturday, September 13th, from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., at South Natomas Community Park. This year's festival will showcase all that is wonderful about Natomas, including its diversity, arts and cultural treasures, business environment, and great sense of community. Entrance to the 7th Annual Natomas Community Festival is free.
"The Natomas Community Festival is an annual opportunity to highlight the range and energy that makes Natomas a truly special place to live in Sacramento," said Councilmember Tretheway. "I invite all of Sacramento to take part in this one-of-a-kind event so we can all celebrate one Natomas."
The 7th Annual Natomas Community Festival will have something for everyone:
· Approximately Five Thousand (5,000) Natomas and City of Sacramento Residents
· Tile Painting for Fort Natomas
· An Unbelievable Snow Slide
· More than 20 Local Acts on the Natomas Community Stage
· A Dance Floor (dance lessons available)
· Five (5) Jump Houses and Lots of Carnival Games
· Musical Performances by Local Bands
· Over 150 Booths (Local Businesses, Government Agencies, Non-profits, Etc.)
· A NASCAR Vehicle on Display
· A One-Of-A-Kind Fireworks Show at 8 p.m.
Event: Celebrate Natomas - The 7th Annual Natomas Community Festival
Date: Saturday, September 13th
Time: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Festival (12 p.m. - 5 p.m.); Musical Performance (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.); Fireworks Show (8 p.m.)
Location: South Natomas Community Center- 2921 Truxel Rd., Sacramento